Do you have an instrument at home collecting dust and not being played? Give new life to your instrument by giving it a new home. Palm Beach Symphony happily accepts donations of professional or amateur quality orchestral instruments for needy young musicians.
We ensure the instruments meet performance standards and then donate them to underserved Kindergarten – 12th grade students or school music programs in Palm Beach County.
Donate an Instrument
To donate an instrument, please provide your name, email, phone number, instrument type/make/brand, condition, and other pertinent information. If possible, attach photos. Please send the information to the Symphony directly by clicking here or call the Symphony administrative office at 561-655-2657.
• 4/4 Violin by Natale Carletti in Pieve di Cento, Italy circa 1941 with carbon fiber bow
• 4/4 American Violin Made by Frank F. Brown, Westbrook, ME, 1932 with and 2 bows (1 marked Bausch)
• Viola bow by Cadenza
• 4/4 Cello by Eastman with K. Holtz bow
• Casio Keyboard, Casiotone CT-310 electric keyboard (battery operated)
- Fifteen Duets for Violin and Cello (Bach, Handel, Telemann), Latham Music
- J.S. Bach Duets for Two Cellos, Bel Bay, Transcribed by Spencer/Engle
- Belwin Course for Strings, String Builder, Cello Book 1 (for class or individual instruction)
- Position Pieces for Cello by Rick Mooney
- Double Stops for Cello by Rick Mooney
- Suzuki Cello School Volume 1, Cello Part Book & CD
- Suzuki Cello School Volume 2, Cello Part Book & CD
- Suzuki Cello School Volume 3, Cello Part Book & CD
- Essential Elements for Strings, Cello Book 1 with CD
- Essential Elements 2000 for Strings, Cello Book 2 with CD
- Essential Elements 2000 for Strings, Cello Book 3 with CD
- Cello American Standards, 12 Solo Arrangements with CD Accompaniment (Play Along Series)
- Fun with the Cello, Mel Bay Level One – Easy Solos
- The World’s Most Famous Melodies, Cello 14 Solo Arrangements with CD Accompaniment (Play Along Series)
- The Cello Soloist, Solo Pieces for Violoncello and Piano, cello part (Music Minus One)
- Rubank Elementary Method, Flute or Piccolo
- Standard of Excellence, Comprehensive Band Method, Book 2 Flute
- Easy Hymn Favorites, Flute, e-Solos with CD Play-along) and Piano Accompaniment
- The Flute Collection, Schirmer, Easy to Intermediate Level, Flute and Piano parts, with CD
- Flute, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Hal Leonard
- Flute, Disney Movie Magic, Hal Leonard
Nominate a Student / Submit an Instrument Request
Please fill out the form below or click here to submit your nomination directly to the Symphony. Nominators must be a music teacher and/or private music instructor.