Do you have an instrument at home collecting dust and not being played? Give new life to your instrument by giving it a new home! Palm Beach Symphony happily accepts donations of professional or amateur quality band and orchestral instruments for needy young musicians.
We ensure the instruments meet performance standards and then donate them to underserved Kindergarten – 12th grade students or school music programs in Palm Beach County. The instruments come fully equipped with appropriate accessories, such as bows, rosin, reeds, and mouth pieces, and are sanitized on site by masked instrument technicians. Once sanitized, the instrument case isn't opened until it is delivered to the student recipient.
To donate an instrument, please provide your name, email, phone number, instrument type/make/brand, condition, and other pertinent information. If possible, attach photos. Please send the information to the Symphony directly by clicking here or call the Symphony administrative office at 561-655-2657.
• 4/4 Violin by Natale Carletti in Pieve di Cento, Italy circa 1941 with carbon fiber bow
• 4/4 American Violin Made by Frank F. Brown, Westbrook, ME, 1932 with unmarked bow
• 4/4 violin, Palatino with fiberglass bow
• Flute, Wm. S. Haynes, Closed-Holes, serial no. 41546, circa 1974
• Cornet, Vincent Bach Bundy by Selmer, serial no. 465778 ML
• Acoustic Classical Guitar, Handmade by Palmer España, Michelle
• Acoustic Guitar, First Act 222, AL 362
• Travel Classical Guitar Case by Mark Leaf, #4107
• Electric Guitar by C.F. Martin, Stinger, #J4040036, with Warwick rock bag case
• Electric Bass Guitar by Fender, Squire, #IC040527559, with Fender strap and case
• Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with case by Wright, Soloette, #122
• Electric Guitar by BC Rich, KKW, #F01084208, with Planet Waves fire guitar strap
•Electric Guitar, Cabo Wabo, red
• Casio Keyboard, Casiotone CT-310 electric keyboard (battery operated)
•Electric Keyboard, Casio LK-240, 61-lighted keys
• Electric Keyboard by Roland, EP 75, AM44485, without rack or power cord
• Floor drum, 8" kids with mallets
• Amp, Ibanez Troubadour TA20, #S080500489, with connection cable
• Amp, Line 6 Spider 2112, #S211P5407006581, with connection cable
• Bass Amp, Fender Rumble 15, #IA04E 23117, with Fender instrument cable
• Foot Pedal, Marshall, Channel & DFX
• Foot Pedal, DigiTech Jam Man, with instrument cable
• Mini Amp, Honey Tone Danelectric, with small connection cable
• Guitar Strap (Police Line, Do Not Cross)
• Guitar Stand, Single Floor
• Guitar Stand, Triple Floor by On Stage Stands
• Boom Mic Stand, On Stage Stands
• V-Tech Dynamic Microphone, VT-1009
Please fill out the form below or click here to submit your nomination directly to the Symphony. Nominators must be a music teacher and/or private music instructor.